Dear Carefree Resident,


Some good, updated Information on this page  http://mhpmgt.com/SOOREGONFIREHELP.htm


You can apply for FEMA help at www.disasterassistance.gov . It understand it will say there is no disaster but apply anyway. 


Also for those with income less than $25,520 year single person and $34,480 for couple: https://www.oregon.gov/ohcs/housing-assistance/Pages/program-wildfire-damage-housing-relief.aspx


 Be safe and take care,


 Jeff & Paula
Carefree Ownership